The University of Arizona is pleased to announce the launch of our Guaranteed Tuition Plan, which assures that freshmen and transfer students starting at the UA this fall will see no increase in base tuition rates for eight consecutive semesters.
The purpose of the Guaranteed Tuition Program is to help make the cost of a college education more predictable for undergraduate students and their families. The benefit is that it protects students and their families from sudden spikes in tuition and enables them to estimate and budget for college expenses more accurately. At the University of Arizona, we pride ourselves on providing our students with the very best college experience…and this commitment starts now!
The Wildcat Promise is our admissions timeline to ensure that you receive your decision shortly after submitting your complete application.
Wildcat Promise One: Submit a complete* application by October 15, 2014:
- You will receive notice of decision through your MyUA account on November 5, 2014 – You will also receive official notification in the mail.
Wildcat Promise Two: Submit a complete* application by November 5, 2014:
- You will receive notice of decision through your MyUA account on or before December 3, 2014 – You will also receive official notification in the mail.
Rolling admission will apply after these dates; you will receive a decision within 2-4 weeks.
* A Complete UA Application means:
- You’ve completed and submitted the online or paper application
- You’ve submitted the application processing fee or a waiver ($50 for AZ residents, $65 for out-of-state students)
- Your school has submitted your official transcripts
For any questions please feel free to call our office at 520-621-3237