October is jam-packed with extraordinary performances and fun events at The Sol of Tucson–Casino Del Sol–and its open-air concert venue, AVA Amphitheater.
• Sing along to classic rock hits such as “Rockin’ In The Free World” and “Helpless” with Neil Young and his band Promise of the Real when they take the AVA stage on October 6.
• On October 9, country singer-songwriter Chris Young will bring his “I’m Comin’ Over” tour to AVA to perform “Gettin’ You Home” and “Tomorrow.”
• Los Tigres Del Norte and Alfredo Olivas will perform their Norteño music at AVA on October 14, including their songs “La Puerta Negra” and “Todo o Nada.”
• Don’t miss Ramon Ayala when he sings “Tragos Amargos” and Intocable when they perform “TeAmo (Para Siempre)” at AVA on October 21.
• Oktoberfest will take over the Casino Del Sol pool lawn on Saturday, October 22 from 12-10 p.m. and Sunday, October 23 from 12-5 p.m. This 21 and over event has it all: authentic Paulaner beer and their famous beer truck; live polka and rock music from local bands; and food vendors with giant pretzels, bratwursts, fried German scones, and more. Tickets are $10 and include two beers, and proceeds go to benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson.
For more information about Casino Del Sol’s October events and to purchase tickets, visit www.casinodelsol.com or call 1-855-SOL-STAY (765-7829).